Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Writer of Fearless Riding Returns

Some time ago I started a blog entitled Fearless Riding. In that blog I chronicled my return to riding after dealing with some issues of fear. The blog petered out after I lost my ponies to an accident. I highly encourage you to take a look at that blog in the link above. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to continue on that blog, so I started this one.

My life since then took a few twists and turns. Looking for a full time job, moving to Chicago, and falling in love.

Heed my warning girls! Don't fall for a city boy. They don't get horsey girls!

No, no, I jest. I found a boy I liked and fell in love. My dad always hoped that would happen, and I would forget about horses. It only took until I was 39!  I have a good man. Now however, it has been 7 long years without a horse and I am attempting to get back into the saddle, so to speak. He is being a good sport so far. Although, I have yet to actually buy a horse or even drop a dime to horsey things.

 Poor boy, he doesn't know whats coming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blankets ... should you, shouldn't you

A little miniature foal stands shivering in the spring rain, even with full shelter available. His winter coat is soaked through to the skin...

Popular Post